Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walking 60 Miles for Boobies this Weekend :)


Tonight, I ran around downtown picking up last minute things for my trip.  My sister and I are road tripping to San Diego so we can spend 3 days walking 60 miles for breast cancer.  I am super excited and a little nervous because I do not know what to expect.  I got a new pair of shoes because everyone keeps telling me, I am going to want a second pair for the second day, so it took me awhile but I found a pair equally as cool as my beloved Brooks.  I then ran to target and raided the isle with all the sample bottles for mini travel product & got me a cute pink drinking bottle.  I also got me a twin blow up mattress, It was only $11.00... SCORE, my sister wanted to get those self inflatable mats, but I read those are so uncomfortable and being still sick from the deficiency and 9 weeks away from any symptom relief, I am not risking it.

I think I am going to pack my stuff in my big Samsonite, that way my sleeping  bag, fits inside.  The clothing & The colorful tops that I am packing for this event makes me smile, bright blue, bright pink, bright purple, my favorites, the tops make up for the plain black pants I have.  Chris bought me a light pink hoodie it's very appropriate & a bit rocker girly'ish & I LOVE IT!

I am looking forward to meeting people, hearing stories, and spending time to help raise awareness for the cause.  I hope to take lots of pictures and share them with you all, I think I will set up my flicker on my iphone or something, I will have to figure it out tomorrow.  I am also planning on bringing a journal so I can write everything down so I do not forget a thing, I want to remember it all!  

Well I am off to bed, it is late and I have to finish up some orders tomorrow and prepare for my trip.


Click here to visit my 3-day page:  http://www.the3day.org/goto/aimee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, gibberish or nonsensical, comments of this kind will be removed without hesitation.

This is a DoFollow blog so feel free to leave your website link, to do this use the pull down menu on Comment As: and choose Name/URL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More