Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas is Coming



I cannot believe Christmas is in a few more days, things have been so busy here, my sleep pattern is very messed up BUT I am completely caught up on orders, that is a good thing.  I am now going through my inbox, double checking tracking to make sure everyone is getting their tags etc.

I would like to say I am done for the year and just relax, but I have so many NEW tags that have not been posted on the website & so many things I want to do, things I want to improve etc. etc.

We have hooked up with another blogger to do a giveaway, although I am not clear on when she is going to be posting the giveaway, I will let you all know when I find out.  Have a great rest of the week & Happy Holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, gibberish or nonsensical, comments of this kind will be removed without hesitation.

This is a DoFollow blog so feel free to leave your website link, to do this use the pull down menu on Comment As: and choose Name/URL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More