Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Chance for Holiday Orders!

The title & picture makes me giggle because every night before we go to bed Chris sings to to Neo "It's..... Last Chance...... Potty Dance" it's very entertaining... I will have to get it on video!

I am working really hard to get all the orders out for Christmas actually "We" are working really hard Chris has been helping me a great deal!  I am asking all my customers to have their orders in by the 10th, after the 10th I cannot guarantee shipping for the Holiday due to the amount of orders, I am having to fill.  All orders placed before the 10th will arrive before the Holiday so do not panic, I am on it!  

I am sorry if your international, we are no longer taking international orders for the Holiday unless you want to pay for priority, it's not that much though I just set up a package and it was only $6.00 more than my regular shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, gibberish or nonsensical, comments of this kind will be removed without hesitation.

This is a DoFollow blog so feel free to leave your website link, to do this use the pull down menu on Comment As: and choose Name/URL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More