Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Neo

I want to introduce you to my side kick & inspiration for my dog tags, the most amazing dog in the world Neo.


Once Upon A Time in a land not far from here known as Roseville, California, lived an amazing woman who saved cats & dogs from shelters.  She worked for a organization called SIAR (Sacramento Independent Animal Rescuers).

One day in February she adopted a tiny black dog from the shelter that was very small.  The next day to her surprise she had a litter of 8 fat and healthy pups, one of those pups was Neo.
To make a very long story short, he found me and was not going to let me leave with out him (he brought me his leash, and when I tried to leave he ran to the door and pawed at it, who could say no?)  soo I  adopted him, enough words, here are some pictures of the cutest dog in the world!






2 comments:

Nice to meet you via Twitter! (I'm @fidoandwino)

Neo is gorgeous! I would love for you to join the R.O.A.D. Squad if you're interested (Rescue Owners Are Rockin!). The whole idea is to make adopting a rescue THE coolest thing around.

You can see all the current members here: http://fidoandwino.com/category/r-o-a-r-squad/

I look forward to hearing what you think!

He's so adorable! On the top of that, he's friendly with a cat. Cool!

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, gibberish or nonsensical, comments of this kind will be removed without hesitation.

This is a DoFollow blog so feel free to leave your website link, to do this use the pull down menu on Comment As: and choose Name/URL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More