Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to our Official Blog

Welcome to the NEW Happy Tags Official Blog.  Things are happening so fast with my business that I have started this blog to keep all up-to-date.  I will still be participating in Sugar-Sisters Blog but the focus will always be the business end of crafting, featuring wonderful artist, and our life and our adventures during the 3-day walk, yippee.  This blog will feature what is up with Happy Tags and what is up in the animal world, and I hope to feature rescues :) and their pups.  

I have thought about this for sometime, having two blogs will be quite the adventure but I am certain that this is the right thing to do, Happy Tags official website is opening up soon once the design is complete I would love to have a blog to link to, so here it is yay!

We have a few exciting things in the works but I am not telling sooo.....So stay tuned peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, gibberish or nonsensical, comments of this kind will be removed without hesitation.

This is a DoFollow blog so feel free to leave your website link, to do this use the pull down menu on Comment As: and choose Name/URL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More