Thursday, January 19, 2012

Interesting Cat Litter Solution CitiKitty

Last night I was searching through shows on Hulu and I found a show called Shark Tank.  In the episode that I watched there was this crazy pet product featured called CitiKitty and to be honest I actually started cracking up when I first saw it but now there is this little thought in my head that I should buy one and try it because my three cats litter boxes stink bad if I don't clean it once a day.  

What do you think, would you want your cats using your toilet?


Check it out:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, gibberish or nonsensical, comments of this kind will be removed without hesitation.

This is a DoFollow blog so feel free to leave your website link, to do this use the pull down menu on Comment As: and choose Name/URL

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More